Cross Rock Drill Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat
Cross Rock Drill Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat Detail:
ODEX systems for DTH hammers that are specially designed to drill and case simultaneously through overburden. These durable overburden drilling tools easily pass through large boulders for pulling lightweight wherein inexpensive casings are incorporated behind them. These overburden drilling tools are easy to remove from the hole/ depth and are provided to our clients in the following technical specifications:
1. Applied to the drilling where the rock formation is overburden and need casing tube to support.
2. flexible to open and close.
3. Application Range: It is suitable for drilling water wells, geothermal wells, and short miscopies medium mini-type grouting hole of building, dam and harbors project.
4. Design Principles: Make the casing follow easy and the equipment and operation simple
5. Outstanding Advantages: Simple structure, simple operation, reliable quality, retrievable drilling tools, long service life.
6. Inner package with cartons, outer package with wooden cases
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
CyberPowerPC gaming systems ready up for Kaby Lake and Ryzen | Rc Dth Hammer
Stunning 3D Rock Images Revealed in New Lab Live Science Live Science | Borehole Hammer
Adhering to the principle of "quality, service, efficiency and growth", we have gained trusts and praises from domestic and international client for Cross Rock Drill Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Thailand , Senegal , Sri Lanka , Wide selection and fast delivery to suit your needs! Our philosophy: Good quality, great service, keep improving. We've been looking forward that more and more oversea friends join in our family for further development near the future!
By Pandora from Bolivia - 2016.06.29 18:55
Sales manager is very enthusiastic and professional, gave us a great concessions and product quality is very good,thank you very much!
By Ella from Eindhoven - 2015.06.05 13:10