DTH drill pipes
Drill pipe is hollow, thick-walled, steel piping that is used on drilling rigs to facilitate the drilling of a wellbore and comes in a variety of sizes, strengths, and weights but are typically 30 to 33 feet in length. They are hollow to allow drilling fluid to be pumped through them, down the hole, and back up the annulus.
It is designed to support its own weight for combined lengths that often exceed 1 mile down into the Earth’s crust. Used drill stem is often sent to a yard for inspection, sorted, and stored until new drill sites can be explored.
1) OD: 2 3/8” TO 5 1/2” of label 1 or 60.32mm to 140
2) Wall thickness: 6.45 to 12.7mm
3) Grade: E75, X95, G105, S135
4) Length: R1:6.1-7.01mm, R2:8.84-9.75mm, R3:12.19-13.72mm
5) Certificate: ISO 9001:2008