High definition 12degree Rock Drilling - Middle-Low Air Pressure DTH Hammers – Kat
High definition 12degree Rock Drilling - Middle-Low Air Pressure DTH Hammers – Kat Detail:
BRIA、BR2A and BR3A series DTH Hammers are designed to operate efficiently at low air pressures and medium air pressures, using BR series bits.
The main features are as follows:
1. The operating air pressures are between 0.7Mpa and 1.75Mpa.
2. Valveless hammers.
3. Simple structure, easy to assemble and to disassemble, long life.
4. Higher impact frequency and faster drilling speed.
5. lower air consumption and lower oil consumption. A hole can be drilled on the check valve to provide more efficient cuttings discharge.
6. Especially suitable for quarrying.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Geologists Prepare to Drill Into Ancient Antarctic Lake | Rc Dth Hammer
Rock, drill bit, microwave: Paul Woskov explores a new path through the Earth’s crust | Carbide Cylindrical Pin
We goal to see good quality disfigurement within the manufacturing and provide the most effective support to domestic and overseas shoppers wholeheartedly for High definition 12degree Rock Drilling - Middle-Low Air Pressure DTH Hammers – Kat, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Morocco , Ethiopia , Florence , Abiding by our motto of "Hold well the quality and services, Customers Satisfaction", So we provide our clients with high quality products and excellent service. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
By Constance from USA - 2015.06.03 10:17
This enterprise in the industry is strong and competitive, advancing with the times and develop sustainable, we are very pleased to have a opportunity to cooperate!
By Michaelia from Rwanda - 2016.05.02 18:28