Metal Button Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat
Metal Button Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat Detail:
ODEX systems for DTH hammers that are specially designed to drill and case simultaneously through overburden. These durable overburden drilling tools easily pass through large boulders for pulling lightweight wherein inexpensive casings are incorporated behind them. These overburden drilling tools are easy to remove from the hole/ depth and are provided to our clients in the following technical specifications:
1. Applied to the drilling where the rock formation is overburden and need casing tube to support.
2. flexible to open and close.
3. Application Range: It is suitable for drilling water wells, geothermal wells, and short miscopies medium mini-type grouting hole of building, dam and harbors project.
4. Design Principles: Make the casing follow easy and the equipment and operation simple
5. Outstanding Advantages: Simple structure, simple operation, reliable quality, retrievable drilling tools, long service life.
6. Inner package with cartons, outer package with wooden cases
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Awesome Tech and Gadget Gifts for Under $20 | Rock Drill Bit Grinding Machine
Rock, drill bit, microwave: Paul Woskov explores a new path through the Earth’s crust | Borehole Hammer
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. High-quality is our life. Consumer need to have is our God for Metal Button Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Dubai , London , Miami , We have been making our products for more than 20 years . Mainly do wholesale , so we have the most competitive price , but highest quality. For the past years , we got very good feedbacks , not only because we provide good products , but also because of our good after-sale service . We are here waiting for you for your inquiry.
By Evangeline from Amsterdam - 2016.12.31 14:53
In general, we are satisfied with all aspects, cheap, high-quality, fast delivery and good procuct style, we will have follow-up cooperation!
By Anna from Berlin - 2016.11.12 12:31