Metal Button Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat
Metal Button Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat Detail:
ODEX systems for DTH hammers that are specially designed to drill and case simultaneously through overburden. These durable overburden drilling tools easily pass through large boulders for pulling lightweight wherein inexpensive casings are incorporated behind them. These overburden drilling tools are easy to remove from the hole/ depth and are provided to our clients in the following technical specifications:
1. Applied to the drilling where the rock formation is overburden and need casing tube to support.
2. flexible to open and close.
3. Application Range: It is suitable for drilling water wells, geothermal wells, and short miscopies medium mini-type grouting hole of building, dam and harbors project.
4. Design Principles: Make the casing follow easy and the equipment and operation simple
5. Outstanding Advantages: Simple structure, simple operation, reliable quality, retrievable drilling tools, long service life.
6. Inner package with cartons, outer package with wooden cases
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Life on pseudo-Mars: Designing a space drill to thrive on the Red Planet | Borehole Hammer
Joc Pederson homers twice in Dodgers’ win | Borehole Hammer
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of Metal Button Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Surabaya , Puerto Rico , Iceland , We believe with our consistently excellent service you can get the best performance and cost least goods from us for a long term . We commit to provide better services and create more value to all our customers. Hope we can create a better future together.
By Myra from Swaziland - 2015.06.28 19:27
The company keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, high quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme", we have always maintained business cooperation. Work with you,we feel easy!
By Zoe from Paraguay - 2016.09.30 16:36