Middle-Low Air Pressure DTH Hammers
BR1 DTH HAMMER
BR3 DTH HAMMER
BRIA、BR2A and BR3A series DTH Hammers are designed to operate efficiently at low air pressures and medium air pressures, using BR series bits.
The main features are as follows:
1. The operating air pressures are between 0.7Mpa and 1.75Mpa.
2. Valveless hammers.
3. Simple structure, easy to assemble and to disassemble, long life.
4. Higher impact frequency and faster drilling speed.
5. lower air consumption and lower oil consumption. A hole can be drilled on the check valve to provide more efficient cuttings discharge.
6. Especially suitable for quarrying.