Rock Drill Tools Over Burden Drilling – Kat
Rock Drill Tools Over Burden Drilling – Kat Detail:
ODEX systems for DTH hammers that are specially designed to drill and case simultaneously through overburden. These durable overburden drilling tools easily pass through large boulders for pulling lightweight wherein inexpensive casings are incorporated behind them. These overburden drilling tools are easy to remove from the hole/ depth and are provided to our clients in the following technical specifications:
1. Applied to the drilling where the rock formation is overburden and need casing tube to support.
2. flexible to open and close.
3. Application Range: It is suitable for drilling water wells, geothermal wells, and short miscopies medium mini-type grouting hole of building, dam and harbors project.
4. Design Principles: Make the casing follow easy and the equipment and operation simple
5. Outstanding Advantages: Simple structure, simple operation, reliable quality, retrievable drilling tools, long service life.
6. Inner package with cartons, outer package with wooden cases
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The Lost Art of Animal Trapping | Features | Carbide Cylindrical Pin
Titles galore, up 1,600 places in the rankings, it’s been the year of Matt Wallace’s life | Carbide Cylindrical Pin
Our purpose would be to offer good quality products at competitive price ranges, and top-notch support to clients around the whole world. We're ISO9001, CE, and GS certified and strictly adhere to their good quality specifications for Rock Drill Tools Over Burden Drilling – Kat, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Iraq, Suriname, Gabon, We warmly welcome your patronage and will serve our clients both at home and abroad with products of superior quality and excellent service geared to the trend of further development as always. We believe you will benefit from our professionalism soon.
By Alma from Irish - 2016.03.28 16:34
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Eden from Berlin - 2016.11.12 12:31