Water Well Drilling Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat
Water Well Drilling Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat Detail:
ODEX systems for DTH hammers that are specially designed to drill and case simultaneously through overburden. These durable overburden drilling tools easily pass through large boulders for pulling lightweight wherein inexpensive casings are incorporated behind them. These overburden drilling tools are easy to remove from the hole/ depth and are provided to our clients in the following technical specifications:
1. Applied to the drilling where the rock formation is overburden and need casing tube to support.
2. flexible to open and close.
3. Application Range: It is suitable for drilling water wells, geothermal wells, and short miscopies medium mini-type grouting hole of building, dam and harbors project.
4. Design Principles: Make the casing follow easy and the equipment and operation simple
5. Outstanding Advantages: Simple structure, simple operation, reliable quality, retrievable drilling tools, long service life.
6. Inner package with cartons, outer package with wooden cases
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Geologists Prepare to Drill Into Ancient Antarctic Lake | Guide Tube Gt60
As Cape Town’s water runs out, the rich are drilling wells — and the poor are worrying about eating | Carbide Cylindrical Pin
Our pursuit and company intention is usually to "Always fulfill our purchaser requirements". We go on to acquire and layout excellent high quality products for both our previous and new consumers and realize a win-win prospect for our customers too as us for Water Well Drilling Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mauritius , Plymouth , Spain , You can let us know your idea to develop unique design for your own model to prevent too much similar parts in the market! We will provide our best service to satisfy all your needs! You should contact us right away!
By Faithe from Mexico - 2016.07.28 15:46
It is really lucky to meet such a good supplier, this is our most satisfied cooperation, I think we will work again!
By Melissa from Turin - 2016.11.01 17:04