Water Well Drilling Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat
Water Well Drilling Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat Detail:
ODEX systems for DTH hammers that are specially designed to drill and case simultaneously through overburden. These durable overburden drilling tools easily pass through large boulders for pulling lightweight wherein inexpensive casings are incorporated behind them. These overburden drilling tools are easy to remove from the hole/ depth and are provided to our clients in the following technical specifications:
1. Applied to the drilling where the rock formation is overburden and need casing tube to support.
2. flexible to open and close.
3. Application Range: It is suitable for drilling water wells, geothermal wells, and short miscopies medium mini-type grouting hole of building, dam and harbors project.
4. Design Principles: Make the casing follow easy and the equipment and operation simple
5. Outstanding Advantages: Simple structure, simple operation, reliable quality, retrievable drilling tools, long service life.
6. Inner package with cartons, outer package with wooden cases
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Energy Pipeline: Making Hole — The Rock Eater | Borehole Hammer
Adapting Petroleum Geophysics for Mineral Exploration | Borehole Hammer
We know that we only thrive if we can guarantee our combined rate competiveness and good quality advantageous at the same time for Water Well Drilling Bit Over Burden Drilling – Kat, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Poland, European, Puerto Rico, Nowadays our merchandise sell all over the domestic and abroad thanks for the regular and new customers support. We supply high quality product and competitive price, welcome the regular and new customers cooperate with us!
By Jill from Oslo - 2015.09.23 17:37
The factory workers have rich industry knowledge and operational experience, we learned a lot in working with them,we are extremely grateful that we can encount a good company has excellent wokers.
By Alice from Mexico - 2015.11.28 16:25